Monday, May 28, 2012

วิธีดูพิมพ๋หลวงวิจารณ์_28 พค 2555 (English)

Hi, readers.

As you know my notebook got viruses and I am traveling from US to be back to Thailand.
So, this blog is more convenient to type in English until I can get a computer with Thai keyboard, then next blog will be in Thai.

I will show you how to learn whether any prasomdej is from Luang Vijarnjiaranai or not, so that you can look at those expensive, multi-million Baht amulets on the internet or from magazines, and are able to tell whether it is the work of Luang Vijarn or claim-to-be.

The key is to think of him, not as a legend, but an artist, a human being.
Imagine how he works and what inspires him.
Starting with:
- how he begins
- how important is the frame, and the commanding line at the right of the amulet
- is he left-handed or right-handed
- etc.,

Next time I will let you know whether the amulet I used in this blog and my website, www.prasomdej.net is qualified under my description of Luang Vijarn's amulet or not

No comments:

Post a Comment